Photos

.

2015-01-20

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara } ~









The first thing I noticed about my tube of Better Than Sex was how heavy it is. The packaging looks and feels luxurious, and luckily the actual product follows suit. It coats the lashes in a deep charcoal black, thoroughly and completely, giving a wide-eyed look that I really love. 





I have been waiting to discuss this mascara that I’m obsessed with because I literally talk about it every opportunity I get.

My favorite mascara ever is Too Faced Better Than Sex because it is amazing. I used to use a mix of two different mascaras for a lot of volume and length, but when I use this one, I don’t have to use anything else. I have naturally long lashes, but Better Than Sex makes them longer and thicker instantly. A few coats last all day and my lashes don’t even look weird in the morning if I accidentally fall asleep with my makeup on. But even though it lasts so long, it’s not hard to get off – I’ve found other that other mascaras, like Benefit’s They’re Real, are REALLY difficult to wash off, but not this one.




Anyway it’s basically the perfect mascara and I will probably never use anything else. I always get compliments on my lashes from this! My one complaint would be that it I think it dries up kind of quickly in the bottle, which is annoying. But it’s not that bad, and otherwise it’s worth it!
XOXO,


No comments:

Post a Comment