Photos

.

2015-01-12

theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter } ~






A Highlighter for Generations

theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer

($24.00 for 0.30 oz.) is a mega highlighter–no, seriously! This compact contains a ton of product–it’s double the amount of your average blush. I can’t fathom ever finishing this, because you need so little to get that shimmering glow.

It’s a soft, shimmering champagne with subtle gold tones. It’s not the subtlest highlighter, but it’s not glittery, heavy, or overly shimmery either. It seems to have a combination of noticeable shimmer and subtle, glowy sheen. I think it’s a very pretty shade–ultra flattering on most skin tones–but it is absolutely gorgeous on warmer skin tones. (Again, this should work beautifully on cooler skin tones, too!)

On my cheeks, I just tap the tiniest amount on the tops of my cheeks using a tapered face brush, and then I blend it out. I will say that this is a product where blending is necessary–if you just tap it on, it will look obvious and accentate pores, but a few quick swishes of a brush will turn you into a glowy goddess. You can also use this as a highlighter anywhere–cheeks, eyes, lips, you name it!



theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer

theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer

theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer

theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer

theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer

No comments:

Post a Comment